There are so many things going on in the French business and economy that I cannot do justice to them all.
If there is any general aspect of French business that interests you, please post a comment here and I will reply to it.
- Contact Information
- The French Economy and Business Blog
- The differences Between French and American Managers
- What Makes France As A Country Different
- French Trades Unions and Works Councils
- Works Councils and Elected Union Officials
- The Make-Up of the French Works Council
- Mandatory Reporting between the Head of the Company and the Works Council
- John Gaynard's Innovation Blog
- France’s “énarques” weren’t trained to succeed in the world but in central Paris
- The Invention of France: an Anthropological and Political Atlas
- The 10 Best and 10 Worst French Universities for Three-Year Degree Programs
- The Big Problems with French Management