The Universum French Graduate Survey shows that KPMG has jumped from 23rd position to 10th position among the employers which French Business Students (from the Ecoles de Commerce) would prefer to join when they graduate.
Two companies in the luxury industry come in 1st and 2nd place : LVMH and L'Oréal. Air France, which seems to be having a very successful merger with KLM, if its profits are anything to go by, is in 3rd place. Danone is in 4th place and Canal+, a French cable TV company is in 5th.
BNP Paribas is in 6th position and the next Bank is in 15th position, Socgen. The SocGen people must be wandering why their investment in external communications, which is not much lower than BNP's, is not paying off to the same extent.
You can find the full results (not only for France, but many other European countries) at :
- Contact Information
- The French Economy and Business Blog
- The differences Between French and American Managers
- What Makes France As A Country Different
- French Trades Unions and Works Councils
- Works Councils and Elected Union Officials
- The Make-Up of the French Works Council
- Mandatory Reporting between the Head of the Company and the Works Council
- John Gaynard's Innovation Blog
- France’s “énarques” weren’t trained to succeed in the world but in central Paris
- The Invention of France: an Anthropological and Political Atlas
- The 10 Best and 10 Worst French Universities for Three-Year Degree Programs
- The Big Problems with French Management